Q:How will I know if working with a love/dating coach is working?
Here are some way you will know if the love coaching you are receiving is working:
1) You will feel better. Whether you just went through a breakup or are just feeling doubtful about your prospects we can help. Most of our clients repeat feeling relief after the first session and feeling 75% better about their options and their love life with just a few weeks.
2) You will start to have fun dating. Yes, you heard that correctly! Dating doesn’t have to feel like being on a roller coaster while having lemon juice and salt poured on a wound. With the right approach and perspective, it can actually be something you appreciate and look forward to – even if a relationship doesn’t work out. We’ll show you how to make dating more efficient and a lot more fun!
3) You will meet the right partner for you! Most of our clients meet someone special within six months of beginning coaching – many of them within the first few weeks! And yes, most are still together to this day and many have gotten engaged and/or married.
Q: What can I expect during the course of love coaching?
While we use many different tools to help you attract and maintain a conscious partnership, essentially we can break down the process into 3 main steps:
1) Helping you get crystal clear on your vision for you future partner and relationship.
2) Helping you identify and release any blocks, hidden or otherwise, you have towards the relationship of you dreams.
3) Assisting you with getting in a GREAT SPACE energetically so you become an absolute LOVE MAGNET for your ideal partner!
Q: What tools do we use to help you achieve this?
While our philosophies are incredibly similar (ok, almost identical), we have slightly different coaching styles. I (Jen) love to use a combination of EFT, NLP, hypnosis, and a strong intuition to help people identify and please what is holding them back. I also love helping people to re-program their subconscious mind of love success! I use many different tools, such as affirmations (both in and out of hypnosis) to help you achieve that. NLP is also a favorite tool to help create an alignment on all levels – mind, body, spirit and subconscious mind.
Rich is often dubbed “the wise sage” and is known for his intense honesty and ability to cut right to the heart of the matter. See what people are saying about Rich and Jen here.
Ready to GET STARTED? Click below!